WRANGLE VIDEOS

by Pam
Courtesy of Brad ...

Burton - race 3
Brad - race 2

In watching the vidoes, I realized I sail a bit differently than these guys.  Things on my boat are a little more animated and vocal.  Me, myself and I ... openly discuss tactics, cheer each other on and often sing, curse, scream, tell jokes, etc. 

Now before you go thinking I'm weird, I sailed with Kelly Gough as a third once and was pleasantly surprised.  I could learn alot from him.  He talks non-stop to everything and everyone in sight ... the boat, the weather, his crew, himself, the committee.  He constantly vocalizes what he sees and expects and plans to do.  There is alot of really good information in that man's head that flows freely when he's sailing.   My conversations aren't nearly so informative or educational.   Someone needs to put Brad's camera on Kelly's boat.  That would be pure entertainment.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 COMMENTS/FEEDBACK

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...