Racing - 8/6/2016 & 8/13/2016

                                                                                                                                                       by Paul

8/6/-2016 - We had 10 boats on the line in light wind conditions running only 2 races. In fact the 2nd race I had a butterfly (crazy I know) land on my tiller, then my arm and then shroud, staying with me though out the entire race. That’s light air!

8/13/2016 - Great day of racing Saturday, North shifty wind 5-10 and under 90° in August! If you didn't come out you missed out! We only had 7 boats on the line but it was awesome conditions with very tight racing in every race. I hope next Saturday will be as nice:-)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 COMMENTS/FEEDBACK

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...