Merry Christmas

                                                                                                                                                  by Cathy

Miles, Jim, and Burton checking out the fog.
Driving across the Mockingbird bridge about 1:30 pm, no Butterflys to be seen and a light layer of fog was still hovering over the lake. I was returning from out of town and was sorry to miss sailing but when I checked CSC's site - the wind was 0 mph! Suddenly I was not so sorry to be arriving too late to race as I fear conditions were not favorable for racing.  

After awhile I got some photos from Bob with a message "Merry Christmas from WRBC" and then one from Paul "Crazy fog"!

Wow - that really was some crazy fog. It's about 72 degrees and Christmas Eve. I guess we almost got our white-out Christmas.

Thanks for the photos and Merry Christmas to all!






AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 COMMENTS/FEEDBACK

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...