8-27-11 RACING SUPPLEMENT

by Pam

It was brought to my attention that my 8-27-11 racing post was horribly lacking. Catherine had quite the day. You know Catherine, our local fireman magnet with the sexy legs. Well, she set a goal for herself and achieved it ... she beat Sandy in the second race. But wait, that wasn't all she did. She had a photo finish with Bruce, beating him in the third race. I wonder why Doug didn't tell me that. Oh, that's right, the main video I got was of the first race where Doug was at the back of the fleet. So Catherine beat her coach as well. You go girl! Now, in all fairness to Doug, he was sailing with one hand and videoing with the other and he was fairly far out in front in the second race and by that time the camera was running low on batteries so all I saw was quick sound bites but still you'd think he be jumping for joy at Catherine having such a good day. There's no stopping her now.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 COMMENTS/FEEDBACK

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...